Prolong the life of your car with these 6 Car Care Tips
Our cars are an essential part of our day, from driving to work, picking up the kids, running errands, to shopping. We depend on our vehicles more than we consciously consider. In between service visits, you can prolong the life of your car with a little TLC. Here are 6 car care tips to take good care of the car you depend on from the friendly folks at the Roseville Automall, your source for used cars for sale in Sacramento, California:
- Take care when starting your car’s engine. Racing the motor, especially if it’s cold outside can add years of wear to your engine.
- Take care by not idling in the driveway. Idling doesn’t bring the engine to its peak temperature and therefore may result in various potential problems.
- Take care when tempted to accelerate quickly and race around at high speeds. Such driving habits will result in more visits to the repair shop.
- Take care of your steering wheel. Holding it in extreme left or right positions for more than a few seconds can damage the power-steering pump.
- Take care by consolidating short trips. The first few minutes of driving produce the most wear and tear on your engine – as well as generating the most pollution.
- Take care of your ignition switch. A heavy load of keys can wear out the tumblers.
Is it time for a repair or upgrade? If you are considering a new or used car in the Sacramento area, discover the Roseville Automall. With 17 dealerships, over 6000 cars, trucks, SUVs, and excellent parts and service, the Roseville Automall will give you many miles of carefree driving.
Visit us today and Take Care!
The Roseville Automall – Driven to Be the Best!